Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Please Don't Stop the Music...

So, it's been a rather average couple of days in Firenze.  Not much to report other than classes and homework.  I did book a flight to Spain today which was pretty exciting.  I'll be going to Seville to see some friends the second weekend in May.  I'm currently watching Legends of the Fall for the umpteenth time and NOT studying for my Italian quiz tomorrow. 

Some random musings about life:  While I've seen a lot on this trip, I have sooo much more to see of the world.  Next stop Africa?  I hope so.  I need to travel.  I feel it in my bones.  This trip has basically wet my appetite and I will figure out a way to do it.  Also, my ipod has been my constant friend on this trip.  I love the way music brings you back to a moment in time, whenever that is.  Country is my drug of choice these days.  It just promises summer and sunshine to me. 

G and P's 60th Anniversary this weekend and so the Finley clan will be invading Two Rivers.  And while I am so stoked to go to Rome, I'd really like to teleport back for part of the day.  I hope everyone has a wonderful time.  My love to G and P.  Miss you guys.

Back to Brad...

No comments:

Post a Comment