Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 days left...

Yesterday, in a storm of procrastination I decided to pack.  That shows you just how much I did not want to do my art history essay.  Packing offered the necessary distraction.  And I did pretty well. I'm just about all packed up.  I think my bag will make the weight limit so that's a relief.  When my roommate came home and saw what I had done, she rushed over, gave a hug, and proclaimed "I don't want to leave!!"  And then proceeded to procrastinate by packing as well.  When my host mom came home and saw that we were collectively almost completely packed, she rushed over, gave us both big hugs, and looked highly distressed.  Man, I'm going to miss her.

I was soo productive last night.  I completely packed and then wrote a six page paper.  I felt very accomplished.  Tonight I have an essay to prepare for an in-class final tomorrow.  I'm feeling much much less motivated.  But one last push and I'll be free I suppose.  It is currently pouring rain again.  Really Florence?  Is it too much to ask for a little sunshine right before I leave? Florence has been much much rainier than London ever was.  Who would have thought?

Random musings of the unfocused.

No comments:

Post a Comment